Take Your Criminal Charges Seriously. We Do.
Criminal charges are frightening, with good reason. A conviction can send you to jail, subject you to high fines and leave you with a criminal record. The best antidote to fear is a well-crafted, well-executed defense strategy.
Most people need an experienced Virginia defense attorney to obtain a positive outcome such as the following after a criminal arrest or investigation:
- Case dismissed
- Reduced charges, fines and/or jail time
- Reduced bail
- First-time offender remedies leaving you with no criminal record
- Deferred prosecution, perhaps involving substance abuse treatment, anger management counseling or restitution
At Randall, Page & Bruch, P.C., our legal team has 85 combined years of law practice experience. Our defense lawyers fight hard for clients’ freedom, future and best interests.
Types Of Cases That Our Clients Face
We are prepared to take on practically any criminal matter. Whether you were accused of shoplifting or arrested on suspicion of a serious violent crime, we will work hard to improve your chances of a favorable outcome.
For best results, contact us as soon as you know or suspect that you have been or might be charged with a crime such as the following:
- A white collar crime, such as forgery or embezzlement
- A violent crime such as assault and battery, domestic violence or malicious wounding
- A moving or more serious traffic violation
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI) and/or vehicular manslaughter
- A drug crime, such as possession, cultivation, manufacture, distribution or trafficking controlled or banned substances or paraphernalia
- A sex crime, such as rape, sexual assault, prostitution or the exploitation of a child
The Commonwealth of Virginia will classify your offense as a misdemeanor or felony based on the severity of the alleged crime. For example, possession of more than an ounce of marijuana would be a simple misdemeanor but the possession of many kilos of cocaine would be a very serious felony.
A strong defense may mean persuading a prosecutor to reduce your charges to help you avoid the most severe penalties. Every case brings unique opportunities for a successful outcome.
Turn To A Trusted Defender
We are here to help. Call 757-742-6115 or email us to schedule a free initial consultation. Our Virginia criminal defense lawyers have primary office locations in Southampton, Emporia, Brunswick and Suffolk.