Accept No Less Than Experienced Legal Counsel For Your Family Law Case
If you are approaching a divorce or struggling with a child custody dispute, emotions may be raw. This is a difficult time of life for almost anyone. You and your spouse may have already accepted the inevitability of a split, but many aspects of your life in Southampton or elsewhere in Western Tidewater or the Southside are about to change, possibly including:
- Where you and your children will live
- How often you will see your children
- How your community, friends and extended family may see you
- How financially secure your retirement years may turn out to be
Obviously, much is at stake. Decisions and legal actions that you take now can affect you and your family for years to come.
At Randall, Page & Bruch, P.C., we bring our best ideas and counsel to the table when representing Virginians in divorce.
What Should You Consider When Choosing A Family Law Attorney?
With more than 85 combined years of experience, our attorneys are equipped to help Virginians through a full array of family law cases, including the following:
- Child custody determination, disputes, modifications and enforcement
- Child support determination, modifications and enforcement
- Division of high-dollar assets in divorce; discovery of hidden assets
- Spousal maintenance (alimony) orders, modifications and enforcement
- Domestic violence and protective orders
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Paternity actions
- Stepparent adoption
- Child Protective Services (CPS) cases
In every case, we treat clients with the same compassion we would give to a family member. We understand that every situation is unique, and we take the time and care that are necessary to arrive at solutions and strategies in each person’s and each family’s best interests.
Our clients often tell us that they appreciate working with:
- Local family law attorneys who understand their way of life
- Empathetic lawyers and staff members
- Zealous advocates who are prepared to stand up for clients’ interests in any forum: negotiations, mediation or trials
We patiently walk clients through the legal processes that their cases require with a focus on getting the outcomes they are looking for whenever possible.
Turn To Trustworthy Counselors At Law
In family law, we recognize the emotional aspects as well as businesslike financial aspects that deserve full consideration. We are here to help you through your divorce, separation, grandparents’ rights issues or any family law matter with care and clear direction.