Get An Experienced, Local Personal Injury Attorney On Your Side
Randall & Bruch, PC, is your local personal injury law firm in Hampton Roads and Southeastern Virginia. We have earned a trusted name in personal injury representation. We are committed to protecting your rights and getting you the results you deserve.
How Were You Injured?
Have you been injured in a slip-and-fall accident? Were you involved in a car, truck, boat or bicycle accident? Was your vehicle hit by a drunk driver? Our attorneys have successfully won cases for clients injured in a full array of personal injury claims.
Our obligation is to your rights as an injured person after an accident. We know the courts and tactics that other attorneys may try to use to leave you injured without compensation. We have a “make it happen” attitude and use creative methods to get results.
When You Have Been Injured, You Should Not Wait To Get Legal Advice
Virginia has a two-year statute of limitations for filing personal injury and wrongful death claims. If you wait too long, you run the risk of losing your rights. Randall & Bruch, PC, has dedicated attorneys to walk you through the process and ensure that you keep the law on your side.
If you have been injured, reach out to the attorneys of Randall & Bruch, PC, for a no-obligation case evaluation. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will assist in obtaining the necessary facts of your case. If you cannot come to us, we will come to you.
The lawyers of Randall & Bruch, PC, have protected the rights of personal injury clients throughout all of Hampton Roads and Southeastern Virginia. We operate offices in Southampton, Emporia, Brunswick and Suffolk as our primary office locations.
Our Extensive Personal Injury Experience
We have helped countless injured people and families recover compensation in accidental injury and wrongful death cases involving the following:
- Auto accidents, including T-bone and rear-end collisions
- Tractor trailer and delivery truck accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Motorcycle and moped accidents
- Boating and personal watercraft accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents and other premises liability cases
How An Attorney Can Protect Your Interests In A Personal Injury Case
A personal injury attorney will be an invaluable asset for your case. Most injury victims do not have the resources or experience necessary to conduct complete investigations into their cases and obtain maximum compensation. However, our Virginia personal injury lawyers at Randall & Bruch, PC, can use our resources to do the following:
- Obtain any evidence needed to prove liability, which can include a photo or video surveillance of the incident, statements from eyewitnesses, vehicle “black box” data, employee or employer records, accident reports and more
- Work with trusted medical professionals to evaluate and treat your bodily injuries
- Secure assistance from economic professionals who can help calculate a client’s total expected losses
- Handle communications with every party involved, including aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties, to secure a fair settlement offer
If the insurance carriers or other parties involved refuse to offer a fair settlement, your personal injury attorney in Virginia will fully prepare your case for trial.
Types Of Compensation You May Recover In A Personal Injury Case
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another party in Virginia, there may be various types of compensation available for your claim. Depending on the facts of your case, you may be able to recover economic and noneconomic compensation, such as the following:
- Full coverage of any medical bills caused by the injury
- Lost income and benefits if a victim cannot work while they recover
- Property damage expenses
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
The total amount of compensation available in the aftermath of a Virginia personal injury claim will vary depending on the circumstances related to each particular case. Factors that can affect total compensation amounts include the severity of the injuries, the amount of pain and suffering endured by the victim, whether the victim contributed to their injury in any way, insurance coverage limits and more.
Our Contingency Fee Arrangement For Injuries
At Randall & Bruch, PC, our Virginia personal injury lawyers take these cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not face any upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to their cases. We will not collect any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation that our clients deserve for their losses. We work with this kind of fee arrangement because we believe that every injury victim deserves quality legal representation after sustaining an injury caused by somebody else.