Ask An Attorney About A Premises Liability Claim After An Accident
When you or a loved one go onto another person’s property, you should never have to worry about sustaining an injury. Unfortunately, there are times when the negligent or careless actions of property owners or their employees cause serious injuries. Successful premises liability claims and lawsuits can bring justice and relief.
At Randall, Page & Bruch, P.C., we are here to help when you need a premises liability attorney in Virginia. We have no problem standing up to insurance carriers or well-funded companies to secure the compensation you need. Our team is ready to help.
How Injuries Occur On Dangerous Premises
Premises liability law covers a range of incidents that can happen on someone else’s property. Property owners and the people who work for them have a duty to ensure that their premises are safe for those who have a right to be there. Liable parties may include:
- Commercial property owners
- Government property operators
- Private property owners
When injuries occur because property owners fail to regularly inspect and maintain their premises, or they fail to implement adequate safety protocols, they may be held responsible through legal action.
At Randall, Page & Bruch, P.C., our premises liability lawyers in Virginia regularly help clients who have sustained injuries due to the following:
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Inadequate maintenance on the property
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Swimming pool or hot tub incidents
- Unsafe conditions in retail stores and restaurants
- Assaults in parking garages, office corridors, industrial facilities and other unprotected spaces
- Inadequate or negligent security
- Attractive nuisances that put children or adults at risk
Let us evaluate your case and plan a course of action to get you justice and relief.
Common Injuries In Premises Liability Cases
At Randall, Page & Bruch, P.C., we have experience representing victims who have sustained a range of injuries, including:
- Severe sprains or strains
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Puncture wounds or lacerations
- Neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries (SCIs) resulting in paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Open head wounds
- Drowning or near-drowning incidents
We want to ensure that you can get the best medical care and rehabilitation available as you recover from a serious or catastrophic bodily injury.
Beware Of The Time Limit For Filing A Claim
In Virginia, the statute of limitations for a premises liability injury case is two years. This means that victims in these cases have two years from the date the incident occurs to file a claim against an alleged negligent party in order to recover compensation for their losses. However, it is never a good idea to delay making these claims for very long. An investigation should start as soon as possible.
Speak to an attorney promptly after sustaining an injury on another person’s property.
Our Local Premises Liability Attorneys Can Document Your Injury Claim
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the negligent actions of a property owner, seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At Randall, Page & Bruch, P.C., our skilled and experienced personal injury lawyers pledge to conduct a thorough investigation into your claim so we can obtain maximum compensation. This may include coverage of:
- Medical bills
- Lost wage replacement, including loss of earning capacity
- Physical and mental pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against a property owner or manager who demonstrated egregious willful negligence
When you need a Virginia premises liability attorney, schedule a free consultation through our online form or by calling 757-742-6115. We serve clients throughout Western Tidewater and the Southside. Our main office locations are Southampton, Emporia, Brunswick and Suffolk.